jeudi 2 août 2007

Bonnes vacances!

I've been terrible at blogging recently, and I don't really have any excuses. A lack of enthusiasm, maybe and too much work too... But mainly, I was too busy planning my holidays!

Le Petit Chimiste and I are leaving tomorrow for France. First we'll be spending a few days at home, near Montpellier, celebrating my dad's 50th birthday, catching up with my siblings and their other halves, drinking Pastis and rosé, eating cheese all day long and soaking up the rays - not too much so for Le Petit Chimiste though if we don't want him to turn the colour of freshly cooked lobster ! We'll then hit the road and go on a whirlwind tour of the French and Spanish Pyrenees for a week. Fresh air, green pastures, rocky paths and winding roads, I can't wait! Le Petit Chimiste will be leaving me to go back to the rainy shores of Scotland where he will spend a week gliding. In the meantime, I will go back home catching up with my girl friends, gossiping and talking rubbish like we're still sixteen and marvelling at their kids who are clearly growing too fast.




Cirque de Gavarnie in the French Pyrenees



I shall return fattened up and (responsibly) tanned in just over two weeks. Adios!

8 commentaires:

Mo a dit…

Bonnes vacances, Pépette. Je crève de jalousie. Le soleil me manque cet été.

Véronique a dit…

Bonnes vacances! Profite bien du beau soleil du Sud... Il fait encore gris à Vancouver, au secours!

Pascale Clerk a dit…

Bonnes vacances Pepette (si tu lis ton blog en vacances). Ton père n'a que 50 ans ! Qu'il est jeune ! Moi je reviens d'un pays plein de soleil pour partir vers l'Ecosse et pourtant, I can't wait !

Blue a dit…

Bonnes vacances, Pépette. :)

Blanche a dit…

Un programme très sympa en perspective!
Bonnes vacances!

Gwen a dit…

Have a lovely holiday. I hope you get a good tan!

Caroline a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Caroline a dit…

Eh ben, les deux semaines de vacances doivent être sur leur fin à ce que je calcule. Ton menu était sympa comme tout, j'espère qu'il aura été à la hauteur, ressourçant. À bientôt pour un petit récit? :)