I have been tagged again, this time by Gwen from These Boots Were Made for Walking. So for once, a post entirely in English ... I am supposed to reveal 8 interesting facts about me. And then nominate 5 more people.
1. I can't sing to save my life - I was told to shut up once during our music classes at school. You will never find me in a Karaoke.
2. I've been wearing glasses since I was 3. And I had braces for 6 years. I was a pretty geeky looking kid.
3. I've always been a bookworm. I read the whole series of Little House in the Prairie when I was 8 (9 volumes - twice) but I never watched the TV series.
4. We did not have a TV in my house until I was 10 - which might explain interesting fact #3.
5. I hate mayonnaise. Maybe because my mum had a huge allergic reaction to it when she was pregnant with me. It makes it very difficult to eat shop bought sandwiches in this country. But I wouldn't say no to a bit of aioli and tartare sauce - must be the garlic and the capers ...
6. Back home, I have a tortoise which was illegaly imported from Corsica by my grandmother's neighbour. She's almost 20 years old now but will outlive me and my grandchildren. It's a strange thought.
7. I learnt Russian for 3 years, I was pretty good at it but haven't practiced for 10 years. I can't remember anything and I'm angry with myself for letting it happen.
8. Le Petit Chimiste will not allow me to go to Ikea without supervision. I have an addiction for candles and houseplants. So make that B&Q too ...
And that's 8 facts you didn't really need to know about Pépette. But it was fun! I feel too lazy to nominate 5 people, but if anyone's reading and fancy having a go, I'd love to read your interesting facts!